Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Abril 23, 2012

Nadia palaban kina Annabelle at Ruffa


Mula sa pahayagang Aksyon
WHAT’S THE POINT?
Ni Pilar Mateo  

 ANG statement ni Nadia Montenegro na ipinamahagi niya sa media tungkol pa rin sa namamagitang demandahan sa pagitan nila ni Annabelle Rama:
“I have waited six months to be able to tell the world what really happened between Annabelle Rama and my kids.
 “First and foremost, I would like to thank the QC Prosecutor’s Office for affirming my 14 counts of libel and two counts of unjust vexation and grave oral defamation against Rama.
 “In relation to the child abuse case, my lawyers and I are filing a Motion for Reconsideration to reverse the decision on this case.
 “Let me give everyone an insight on how I came to suing Rama for child abuse.
 “Aside from the other instances of the case, the biggest pain I ever received was when Rama spread very demeaning rumors about my 15-year-old daughter Anykka and 17-year-old daughter Alyanna to people through text and verbally.
 “She spread rumors that Alyanna was raped by her father Boy Asistio when she was 10 and Anykka had STD.
 “We had a confrontation about the said incident at a friend’s house, which I do not want to mention who anymore, and we had a screaming fit with each other.
            “Nagsigawan po kami at umiyak ako, dahil bakit siya nagkakalat ganitong balita tungkol sa mga anak ko?

 “Humingi po siya ng tawad sa akin. Apat na beses.  Pero hindi po siya tumigil sa paninira.
            “Di lang po puri ng mga anak ko ang sinisira niya kundi pati ang magandang pangalan ng kanilang ama ay sinira din niya.
            “She continued to malign my daughters, on Twitter, on articles, on TV and the like.
            "Calling them 'ugly, trying hard, napilitan lang akong kunin, mga pangit, matataba, kleptomaniac, sinungaling,' and other vulgar words.
            “Again, my daughters are 15 and 17. Both minors who I fully entrusted to her which apparently was a big mistake.
            “Let me give everyone a definition of child abuse:   ‘Any act by deed or words which debases, degrades, or demeans the intrinsic worth and dignity of a child as a human being.’
            “Now, tell me: How do my children overcome those rumors about them?
            “These are rumors that one cannot fix even in the years to come!
            “My children will have to grow up and bring with them the fact that one time during their childhood, an evil woman like Annabelle Rama made up a story and told the world that she was raped, and the other one had STD at the age of 15!
            “How do you expect me to prove to the world such rumors are malicious and created by a woman with such an evil imagination?

 “Now to Ruffa (Gutierrez, Annabelle's daughter), before you cry on national TV saying that ‘Hindi dapat idamay ang mga bata sa mga ganitong problema,’ say that to your own mother.

“Now you know how I feel but ten times more painful since my children considered you as ‘family.’
            “And let me quote you on your crying interview on ‘TV Patrol.’ Ruffa said that Eddie is, ‘The best dad that anyone can ever have.
            "'We’re not gonna allow anyone to ruin his reputation.  Di bale nang mommy ko, kaya niya, e. She’s a fighter.
            “’Ako, marami na ‘kong pinagdaanan sa buhay ko, but for us, don’t talk about our dad. Kasi he’s one person na talagang mabait, walang tinatapakan na tao, and he has honor and dignity,’ she said.
            “Now, I ask you again, what about my kids’ dad who means the world to my kids?  Who has other daughters to protect as well?  Who your mother claimed that raped his own daughter many times since she was 10?
            “Again, you can say all what you want about me, but not my family.  Not my kids.
            “I will take the higher road and not do to you what your family did to us.  I will not call you names on national TV, on Twitter, and at presscons.
            “I will let the Court deal with that.
            “So, next time, before all the members of your family rejoice on Twitter for the dismissal of the child abuse case and call us ‘sinungaling’ or liars, think twice because this does not end here.
            “We will file a Motion for Reconsideration and present even more evidence this time.
             “And please, stop implying that the rift between Amalia Fuentes and Annabelle began with me.
            "It wasn’t I who went to Tito Joey (Stevens)’s wake the very next day when your mother ridiculed her (Amalia) whole person on Twitter.
            “It wasn’t I who created a scene at the wake.  It wasn’t I who came in orange and it wasn’t I who demanded to talk to Ate Liezl (Martinez) when mass was ongoing.
            “Your mother did that all on her own!
            “I was nowhere in sight,  so stop pointing fingers on me, Ruffa, and start owning your mistakes.
            “Another claim made by Annabelle is that money is the reason for all of this.  Let me inform everyone and make it clear that all the cases I filed are criminal cases which imposes a penalty of jail time.
            “I just want to enlighten the Gutierrez family that, hindi lang kayo ang may pamilyang nasasaktan.
            “Hindi lang kayo ang may mga anak na dapat protektahan, at hindi lang kayo ang may karapatan na ipagtanggol ang sarili.  It works both ways.
            “And lastly, let me remind you that you still have 14 cases of libel and two cases of unjust vexations and grave oral defamation to face in Court.
            “And I believe that one of these cases would put Annabelle Rama behind bars and end all her bullying and forever rinse her mouth of the most vulgar words anyone has ever heard.
            “This is for my kids, my partner Boy, my family, and for all the other people who have already been a victim of Annabelle Rama’s wrath.
            “Thank you.”
            Nang makausap ko si Nadia eh, kaarawan pala niya.  At ikinasaya ng puso niya at ng pamilya niya ang mga bagong developments sa ipinaglalaban nila.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Disclaimer

Most of the videos and images posted on this blog were taken from the various sites on the internet, especially those embedded code from You Tube and results from google search.
My E-net claims no rights to the videos and photographs posted on this blog.
Any objection from the owner of the videos and photos posted herein, or any other reasons why they should not appear on this blog, contact me at gaseous@hotmail.com, and they will be removed immediately.