Mga Kabuuang Pageview

Lunes, Enero 23, 2012

My Bros, My Cousins, My Nephews & My Nieces

Bonding Time

WHENEVER Tita Jacquie (aka Georgio Leonard, the interior designer or Klabing during his/her heydays as a radio announcer in the 70's) is in the country, its always bonding time with my brothers, cousins, nephews and nieces.
         It's nice to see my cousin, Baby, once again after so many years.  Hindi pa raw siya ready to face the camera coz feeling niya raw she's not as pretty as before.
         As if naman pretty talaga siya noon.  Feeling niya lang yun, choz.
         HTF talaga, as in how time flies talaga.  Ang lalaki na ng mga bata.  Here's the proof.  Watch niyo.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Disclaimer

Most of the videos and images posted on this blog were taken from the various sites on the internet, especially those embedded code from You Tube and results from google search.
My E-net claims no rights to the videos and photographs posted on this blog.
Any objection from the owner of the videos and photos posted herein, or any other reasons why they should not appear on this blog, contact me at gaseous@hotmail.com, and they will be removed immediately.